3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWeston Park Road, Peverell, Plymouth
Guide Price £280,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Garage & Driveway
- Landscaped Rear Gardens with Summer House/Studio
- Separate Lounge and Large Kitchen/Dining Room
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000. Substantial and imposing semi-detached character property in Peverell briefly comprising lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen, three bedrooms (potential for fourth), garage & off road parking, gardens to the rear with wooden summerhouse/studio.
An imposing three bedroom semi-detached character property set in an elevated position within the sought-after area of Peverell. With great views to the front towards Central Park and beyond, this substantial property boasts spacious accommodation comprising a wide entrance porch & hallway, separate lounge, dining room open plan into the fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom plus an integral garage & driveway. The property also features a large walk in storage room, which can be altered to make a fourth bedroom (planning permission granted, but expired). This family home also benefits from an enclosed garden at the rear which has been landscaped and now has a large patio, lawn area and raised timber decking and wooden summerhouse which has been fitted with insulation and electric providing a multitude of uses. The property has plenty of character features, gas central heating and Upvc double glazing.
To the front of the property is a driveway for a small car leading to an integral garage, bin store area. Access to the property via steps and paved pathway with flower beds either side housing a range of plants and shrubs. There is also side access to the rear garden.
Access into the property via a double glazed panel door. Double glazed windows to the front, featured tiled flooring. Side panelling with original stain glass windows, open plan into:-
A wide reception hallway with varnished wooden flooring, wall mounted radiator, under-stairs cupboard. Panelled doors into the reception rooms and Cloakroom:-
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, side facing double glazed window, varnished wooden flooring.
Living Room 17' into bay x 13' 6" ( 5.18m into bay x 4.11m )
A lovely light room with views from the upvc double glazed bay window towards Central Park and across the surrounding area. With wooden flooring, and a feature fireplace with character surround, wall mounted radiator and telephone and TV points.
Dining Room 14' x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
Large upvc double glazed overlooking the rear gardens. Wooden flooring, built in cupboard, feature fireplace with character surround, wall mounted radiator and open plan into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with black roll edge granite effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, partially tiled walls, electric cooker point with cooker hood and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar and side facing double glazed panel door to the rear garden. Wall mounted gas boiler providing hot water and heating to the property.
First Floor Landing
Side facing double glazed window, loft access, dado rails and doors providing access into:-
Bedroom One 14' x 13' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.99m )
The master bedroom has front facing double glazed windows with views across the surrounding area to Central Park and sea glimpses. Panelled radiator, telephone and TV points.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 10' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the gardens. Panelled radiator, TV point, character coving and rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 6' x 9' ( 1.83m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, panelled radiator, TV point.
The bathroom has a corner bath with mixer taps, electric shower, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and inset spotlights.
Low level WC with vinyl flooring, side facing obscure double glazed window.
Store Room 9' sloped ceiling x 7' 7" ( 2.74m sloped ceiling x 2.31m )
With restricted head room. Electrics and lighting. Planning Permission was granted in 2007 to extend the dormer allowing this property to be converted into a fourth bedroom.
The rear garden is separated into tiers with patio, stone chipped & lawn area and a raised timber decked section leading to a timber summerhouse/studio. The Summerhouse benefits from power and lighting, therefore could be used more a multitude of purposes. There is an outside tap and side access leading back to the front. Flower beds with a range of plants, shrubs and trees with panelled fencing.
Integral Garage 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
The garage is accessed via the driveway and has an up & over door, power and lighting and a water tap.
Council Tax Band C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63311885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.