2 bedroom flat for saleSpring Close, CRAWLEY
- Guide Price: £239,000
- Lounge and Fitted Kitchen
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Allocated and OFF-STREET Parking
- Less than HALF A MILE from Crawley Town Centre and Mainline Station
- Ideal Central Location
Spacious Two Bedroom top floor Flat in a conveniently CENTRAL LOCATION, comprising of a Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Two DOUBLE Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, ALLOCATED PARKING and Communal Garden.
A spacious and central two bedroom top floor flat, perfect for first time buyers and investors alike! The generous lounge offers views out onto the courtyard below, and the fitted kitchen comprises of a sink with draining area, a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, numerous base and eye level units, plenty of worktop space and room for appliances.
Both bedrooms are good sized doubles, with the second benefitting from fitted wardrobes, while the family bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin, a bath with an overhead shower unit and a heated towel rack. The property has full access to loft space and is being sold with white goods included.
The property attains an off-street allocated parking space, as well as access to the court yard to the rear and side.
The property is conveniently less than half a mile from Crawley Station, offering services to Gatwick Airport and all London Stations. Crawley Town Centre is also well within walking distance, along with Goffs Park; the perfect place for Sunday walks and family days out!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63311888.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.