2 bedroom apartment for saleLandseer View, Leeds
- *GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000*
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazing & central heating throughout
- Lawned rear garden
- Ideal for first time buyers & buy to let investors
- Viewing is essential!
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000 *IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS & BUY TO LET INVESTORS* We are pleased to offer for sale this first floor apartment which offers well proportioned accommodation and benefits from a TWO BEDROOMS, a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and a BALCONY with long distance views. NO CHAIN
Offered for sale is this first floor apartment which would suit first time buyers and buy to let investors. The property benefits from double glazing and central heating and briefly comprises; a private entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a balcony and a private rear garden. There is on street parking to the front of the property. Local shopping amenities located nearby. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN.
Door leading to private hallway, radiator with a staircase leading to the first floor landing and doors off to:
With a central heating radiator, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, additional useful storage cupboard and a window to the side elevation.
Lounge 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
A door leads to the balcony, window to the front elevation, laminate floor and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.98m )
A modern and bright fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including granite effect roll edge work surfaces, comprising a cooker point, hob with extractor hood, useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and windows to the front and side elevations.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.38m x 3.25m )
A double bedroom with a useful storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 7' ( 3.20m x 2.13m )
With a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A modern white suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, part tiled walls, chrome heated rowel rail and a window to the side elevation.
There is on street parking to the front of the property and a rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with an outside secure storage cupboard.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63311903.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.