2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCross Street, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Popular Central Location
- Wide Range of Local Amenities, Schooling & Transport Links
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in an ever popular and sought after central position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from an enclosed and larger than average rear garden, spacious accommodation and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in an ever popular and sought after central position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom end-terrace property benefiting from an enclosed and larger than average rear garden, spacious accommodation throughout and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
With double glazed front entrance door and window, storage cupboard, electric storage heater, coving, feature electric fireplace and access through to the further ground floor accommodation.
Having stairs rising to the first floor.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard, electric storage heater, coving and a feature gas fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 5' 11" ( 3.07m x 1.80m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space for appliances; complete with coving, double glazed window to the side aspect and a door to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.51m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric storage heater, built-in storage cupboard, coving and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, part tiled walls and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, coving and an electric storage heater.
The property boasts a larger than average rear garden being predominantly laid to both lawn and patio with mature shrubs to borders; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63312701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.