2 bedroom terraced house for salePine Street, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £74,950
- Two bedroom terraced house
- Spacious living dining room
- Vacant possession
- Boarded loft with fixed staircase
- Enclosed rear courtyard
- Well positioned for Norton village and A19 commuter link
PUBLIC NOTICE: Manners and Harrison are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £70,000 for 14 Pine Street. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Manners and Harrison, 23 High Street, Stockton on Tees, TS18 1SP. Tel: 01642 606161 before exchange of contracts.
Situated in a popular Norton location is this two bedroom mid terraced house with vacant possession. In need of some modernisation but with lots of potential the property is perfectly situated for Norton village and its array of excellent amenities, local schools and commuter routes including the A19 and direct bus links to central Stockton. Briefly comprising of:- Entrance hall, living room, dining room, galley kitchen, two bedroom, bathroom and enclosed courtyard.
Lounge 15' 4" into alcove x 11' 8" ( 4.67m into alcove x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wall lights, two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall lights, under stair store cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 7' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, single glazed window to side elevation, door to garden.
Stairs from Living Room, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to loft room, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Loft Room 10' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.43m )
Double glazed velux window, electrics and light, restricted head height.
Suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled, cupboard housing water tank, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
Manners and Harrison are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £70,000 for 14 Pine Street. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Manners and Harrison, 23 High Street, Stockton on Tees, TS18 1SP. Tel: 01642 606161 before exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63312707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.