2 bedroom flat for saleElliotts Row, Elephant and Castle, SE11
- Flexible reception / second bedroom
- Smart dining room with wooden floors and fitted storage
- Carefully planned kitchen with cottage appeal
- Charming bespoke bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Communal garden with private bike storage
- Incredible location, a short walk to Westminster, the City
- Attractive Victorian residential street
- Bakerloo and Northern line under five minutes from the door
A charming two bedroom flat bursting with character with wood floors and a pretty communal walled garden. An incredible zone 1 location 20 mins walk from Westminster and Borough Market and 3 mins to public transport.
Hidden among a network of attractive Victorian streets next to the Imperial War Museum, Elliotts Row is in the heart of an vibrant, changing part of London. Waterloo, the Southbank, Borough, Covent Garden, West End & the City are all in easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1005445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.