2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrownhill Avenue, Leeds
Sold STC £79,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two double bedrooms
- Basement dining kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Enclosed garden
- Central heating Double glazing
We are delighted to offer this two double bedroom back to back property with central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises of lounge and dining area (previously the kitchen),kitchen with dining area in the basement, two double bedrooms with bathroom and front garden
We are delighted to offer this two double bedroom back to back property with Central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises of lounge and dining area (previously the kitchen) on the ground floor, large basement kitchen with dining area in the basement, bathroom, two bedrooms and front garden.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.78m )
Double glazing and radiators. Gas fire with surround, coving and picture rails. Opening to dining area.
Dining Area 6' 6" x 11' ( 1.98m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator.Opening to the lounge
Basement Kitchen 13' 1" x 12' ( 3.99m x 3.66m )
Door leading to the front of the property. White base units and tops with sink and drainer. Gas cooker point and extractor and tiled splash back. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Eating area within the kitchen with breakfast bar and radiator.
Breakfast Area 7' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.18m x 2.29m )
Eating area within the kitchen with breakfast bar and radiator.
1st Floor Landing
Leading to second floor.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" max into recess x 11' 6" in to wardrobes ( 3.56m max into recess x 3.51m in to wardrobes )
Double glazing to the front. Fitted wardrobes to one wall and laminate flooring.
Double glazing window to the front and radiator. Bath with shower over, Hand wash basin and WC. Partially tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 17' 11" x 13' 10" ( 5.46m x 4.22m )
Double glazing dormer to the front and radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden that has a fence boundary, access to the basement kitchen and front door and a flagged patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313028.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.