4 bedroom town house for saleSunlight Gardens, Fareham
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
A well-presented, modern townhouse situated in a popular cul-de-sac location within close proximity to the town centre and train station. Featuring versatile living accommodation, four bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom, an enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
A well-presented, modern townhouse situated in a popular cul-de-sac location within close proximity to the town centre and train station. Featuring versatile living accommodation, four bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom and an enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from two allocated parking spaces. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this family home.
Door to front elevation, smooth ceiling, matwell, radiator, stairs leading to first floor, laminate flooring.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, laminate flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 14' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.94m )
Double glazed French doors to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 7' 11" max ( 4.85m x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, breakfast bar, integrated fan assisted over with four ring gas hob over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, concealed wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 12' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.84m )
Currently used as a sitting room. Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, hardwood flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.43m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, fitted carpet.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double shower cubicle with sliding glass screen protector, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, cupboard housing water tank, radiator, fitted carpet.
Slate chipping with shrubs and step leading to front door.
Enclosed by wood panel fencing, patio area, slate chipping with flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63313486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.