Shop for saleLytton Road, New Barnet, Barnet, EN5
- Gross Internal Area 70.0 SQ.M (753 SQ.FT).
- Close to New Barnet Station.
- Development potential
A1/A2 Offices - Freehold For SaleDescription:
This A2 retail space is available with planning permission to extend into the rear garden and build an additional two storeys.
The existing unit measures 70.0 SQ.M (753 SQ.FT).
A commercial building is immediately to the east consisting of a mixture of B1 and B8 use class with a modern design. Beyond that is a railway embankment.
Located immediately to the south, are the rear yards and gardens of the buildings which face East Barnet Road and to the south east a 5-storey residential home also of modern design.
Within close proximity to M25
Nearest transport link is New Barnet railway station and the area is serviced by range of bus routes
Both parties to be responsible for their own legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63316463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.