3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Road West , Northenden, Manchester. M22 4ED
- UNIQUE FAMILY HOME
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Close to the centre of Northenden
- Easy access to M56
- Three bedrooms
- Large garden
- Off road parking for multiple cars
- Garage used for storage attached
A UNIQUE AND ONE OFF OPPORTUNITY!!! to acquire this family home, the owners are downsizing. Current owner will pay stamp duty.
A well presented three bed semi detached property close to the heart of Northenden. Located on a quiet well established residential road, offering easy access to lots of local amenities, local bus routes that run from the city centre Manchester International Airport, quick access to the M56 and within walking distance of the centre of Didsbury.
The property briefly comprises of off road parking for multiple cars, a living room, fully fitted spacious kitchen diner, utility room, annex connected by large hallway, two double bedrooms, further single bedroom, family bathroom, attached garage used for storage and large grassy garden perfect for entertaining family and friends.
This is a truly unique family home. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63317294.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.