1 bedroom flat for saleTunnel Avenue, London, SE10
- 7% net rental income guaranteed for 5 years
- Escrow-linked 12-month payment plan
- Walking distance to London's O2 Arena
- 10 minutes from Zone 1, central London with direct access to the Jubilee Line
- Managed by the world's largest hotel group
London Hotel Investment
---- For Investment Purposes Only ----
This ibis Styles Hotel will provide much-needed, competitive accommodation to more than 2 million visitors to The O2 Arena and businesspeople visiting Canary Wharf.
ibis has been at the forefront of the economy hotel market, and this 3-star location - due for completion in 2016 - will offer leisure and business guests the right facilities and price at this key location.
The hotel will be managed by Interstate Hotels, a global hotel management company with over 450 hotels and 82,800 rooms worldwide.
Why Invest in the London Hotel Market
With an average 82.7% occupancy in 2014 and demand increasing, the London hotel market has seen significant growth. 2015 saw a 5% increase in average daily rates, bringing London prices to an all-time high of £148.70.
With an estimated 18.7 million international visitors alone, London is the world's most visited city - meaning hotel rooms offer an investment opportunity backed by unusually strong demand.
RW Invest is the exclusive agent for this opportunity. For more information, call us on 020 3176 6720. You can also register using the form below and we'll send you an info pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LondonHotelInvestment-170000-London. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.