3 bedroom flat for sale23 Bramford Court, High Street, Southgate, London
- For sale by auction
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 82 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - A three bedroom flat in need of modernisation forming part of an attractive detached building, well located for the shops, cafés and transport connections of the centre of Southgate - VacantTenure
Leasehold. 125 years from 24th June 1986.
Ground rent £100 per annum rising.
- Situated by the junction between Blagden's Lane and the High Street
- Shopping facilities, together with a selection of cafés and restaurants, can be found close by along Southgate High Street and Chase Side
- Grovelands Park and Brundswick Park are both conveniently nearby
Rail: Palmers GreenDescription
- A first floor flat
- Forming part of an attractive detached building
- In need of modernisation
- Communal gardens
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- Double glazing
- First Floor - Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC, Shower Room/WC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 548dfff4-040c-4795-9a47-408e90c1bf2a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.