4 bedroom property for sale111/113 Mortlake High Street, Mortlake, London
Guide Price* £1,100,000
- For sale by auction
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 4
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 11 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - To be sold as one lot. Two attractive three storey terrace/end of terrace properties requiring modernisation having rear gardens, located close to the River Thames and the amenities of Mortlake and East Sheen - VacantBy Order Of
By Order of London Borough of Richmond upon ThamesTenure
- The property is situated opposite the junction with Avondale Road
- Shopping facilties are available locally and to a greater extent on Sheen Lane and White Hart Lane, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are available locally on nearby East Sheen Common and Richmond Park, which are both within easy reach
- Nearby road communications are via the A316 and A205
- Two terrace houses
- One mid terrace, one end of terrace
- Both require modernisation
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- Rear gardens
111 Mortlake High Street
- Lower Ground Floor - Room, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall, Two Rooms
- First Floor - Two Rooms
- GIA 1,138 sq ft
113 Mortlake High Street
- Lower Ground Floor - Two Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
- Raised Ground Floor - Entrance Hall, Two Rooms
- First Floor - Two Rooms
- GIA 1,120 sq ft
1) Floor plans are available from the Auctioneer.
2) The property is in poor condition and all viewings are carried out at the viewer's own risk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7a5348f1-85ad-42ab-a6f2-1e2322567b9d. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.