Property for sale277-279 Southwark Park Road, Rotherhithe, London
Guide Price* £890,000
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 41 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - Of interest to builders/developers. A well located mid terrace building arranged as an unmodernised shop unit (A3 use) and upper parts together totalling approximately 2,280 sq ft, having potential for redevelopment subject to the usual consents - VacantTenure
- The property is situated a short distance from the junction with Blue Anchor Lane
- Shopping facilities are available locally on Southwark Park Road, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- The property is next to a variety of multiple and local traders including TSB, Paddy Power, Costcutter and Mind
- Recreational facilities are available locally at nearby Southwark Park, which is within easy reach
- Nearby road communications are via the A2206 and A200
- A mid terrace building
- Requires modernisation
- 2 x External WCs
- External storage units
- Large flat roof
- Rear yard
- Ground Floor Shop Unit - Four Rooms
- First Floor - Divided into Three Areas with Partioning only
- Total GIA 2,280 sq ft
Whilst no planning exists on the property, it is considered to have redevelopment potential subject to obtaining the usual consents. Prospective purchasers should rely on their own enquiries regarding this matter.Viewing. Please refer to pages 16-18Note
1) Floor plans are available from the auctioneers.
2) The property is in poor condition and all viewings are at the viewer's own risk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 872a45e5-b557-4f7c-9864-e8a70ecd090b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.