2 bedroom terraced house for sale73 Stuart Road, Peckham Rye, London
- For sale by auction
- Terraced House
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 18 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - Of interest to owner occupiers and builders/developers. An attractive two bedroom mid terrace house requiring modernisation, located close to Peckham Rye Common and local amenities - VacantBy Order Of
By Order of a Housing AssociationTenure
- The property is situated opposite the junction with Rye Road
- Shopping facilities area available locally and to a greater extent on Nunhead Lane, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are available locally at nearby Peckham Rye Park and Peckham Rye Common, which are both within easy reach
- Nearby road communications are via the A205
- A mid terrace house
- Requires modernisation
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- Rear garden
- Ground Floor - Two Rooms, Kitchen
- First Floor - Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/Shower/WC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b1e30793-f4af-46dd-a2fe-79f683a83b56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.