3 bedroom cottage for saleHill Cottage, Garsdon, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- For sale by auction
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 102 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - An attractive detached stone cottage in need of some modernisation, well located for the popular market town of Malmesbury - VacantBy Order Of
On the instructions of Derek Mason and Peter Hayward, Joint LPA ReceiversTenure
- Garsdon is found on the Wiltshire/Gloucestershire border and is approximately 2.5 miles from the historic market town of Malmesbury
- Situated off the village lane between the junctions with Pink Lane and Park Lane
- A good selection of shops, cafés and pubs can be found nearby in the centre of Malmesbury
- The surrounding countryside provides a variety of recreational areas
- A detached stone cottage
- In need of some modernisation
- Double garage
- Mature gardens
- Ground Floor - Reception Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- First Floor - Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bc875b93-533e-4272-ae34-164dc87c4b7c. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.