Property for saleHigh Range, 3 Lansdowne Road, Wimbledon, London
Guide Price* £835,000
- For sale by auction
- Ground Rent
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 48 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - Situated in the heart of Wimbledon, close to the village and common, a prominent purpose built block with two bedroom unmodernised penthouse apartment of approximately 1,130 sq ft having spectacular views over London and Surrey and comprising 10 self-contained flats (5 with valuable reversions in 83 years) and 8 garages - Ground Rent Investment (Vacant Possession of the penthouse flat)First Time on the Market since BuiltTenure
- Wimbledon is a prosperous and highly desirable suburb of South West London situated approximately 7 miles from Central London
- The property is situated a short distance from the junction of The Ridgeway and Lansdowne Road within walking distance of Wimbledon Village and Common
- Shopping facilities are available on The Ridgway and to a greater extent in Wimbledon Village, along with an excellent selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities and unrivalled access to Wimbledon Common are available locally, whilst Wimbledon town centre is a short distance away, providing access to the Centre Court Shopping Centre and various other facilities including a cinema and Wimbledon Theatre. The All England Lawn Tennis Club is also within easy reach
Tube: Wimbledon (District Line)
Rail: Wimbledon, Wimbledon Chase, Raynes ParkDescription
- Purpose built block
- Arranged as 10 self-contained flats
- Vacant penthouse flat in need of modernisation
- 8 allocated garages 'en bloc'
For further information please click on the link opposite.Note
In accordance with Section 5B of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1987, notices have been served on the Lessees, they have not reserved their rights of first refusal.Total Current Rent Reserved £735 per annum plus vacant possession of the penthouse flat
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference c7ccdf83-aef5-4546-b090-f1b0f7195033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.