Property for sale2A Westerfield Road and 687F Seven Sisters Road, Tottenham, London
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 73 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - Of interest to builders and developers. Two well located mid terrace buildings arranged as a former warehouse unit and a separate single storey, two bedroom unit, having planning permission for construction of a new residential block comprising 2 x two bedroom flats and 1 x one bedroom flat - VacantTenure
- The property is situated a short distance from the junction with Seven Sisters Road, close to the Underground
- Shopping facilities are available locally and to a greater extent on Tottenham High Road, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are located conveniently close by at Markfield Recreation Ground
- Nearby road communications are via the A10
Tube: Seven Sisters (Victoria Line)
Rail: Seven Sisters, South TottenhamDescription
- Two mid terrace buildings
- Arranged as former warehouse and single storey unit
- Requires modernisation
- Ground Floor - One Room
- First Floor -Two Rooms
Single Storey Unit
- Ground Floor - Entrance Porch, Three Rooms (One with Kitchen), Bathroom/WC
Pertmission (application number HGY/2015/3578) was granted by the London Borough of Harringay on the 12th July 2016 for construction of a new residential block comprising 2 x two bedroom flats and 1 x one bedroom flat to replace the existing dwelling.Viewing. Please refer to pages 16-18
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ce69a270-c66b-421b-9615-7a98f7ff5a2d. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.