3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale20 Keats Avenue, Boldon Colliery, Tyne and Wear
Guide Price* £85,000
- For sale by auction
- Semi-Detached House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 138 ON MONDAY 12 DEC 2016 - A three bedroom semi-detached house in need of redecoration, well located for shopping facilities and transport connections to the centre of Newcastle - VacantBy Order Of
By Order of a Housing AssociationTenure
- Situated off the east side of Kipling Avenue
- Shopping and entertainment facilities, together with a selection of cafés and restaurants, can be found close by along Front Street and Boldon Leisure Park
- Temple Memorial Park, together with the surrounding countryside and coastline, provides a variety of recreational areas
- Metro - East Boldon
- A semi-detached house
- In need of redecoration
- Side and rear garden
- Ground Floor - Reception Room, Kitchen
- First Floor - Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference f1aacb00-eddd-451c-9415-cc8840d0698b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.