3 bedroom flat for saleCity Residence Townhouses, Sandhills Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L5
- In Liverpool's city centre north regeneration zone
- 7% Assured Net Rental Income for 2 Years
- Adjacent to a forthcoming Shopping Centre
- Excellent Transport Links; both Sandhills Train Station & bus links
- Managed by Acorn Property Group
- Prices from £129,950
For Investment Purposes Only - No Help to Buy Scheme Available
City Residence is in the heart of the Regeneration Zone. Just one mile from the commercial & business centres in Liverpool and minutes to Sandhills train station which links to the underground and bus routes.
The Townhouses are excellent value for money, being priced from just £129,995 for a 3-4 bedroom house - equivalent to the price of a 2 bed apartment in the city.
To Receive a Free Financial Forma Register Below or Call Us Today!
All houses come with fully fitted kitchens with all white goods, wooden flooring throughout the living areas & two bathrooms.
• Located in Liverpool
• 7% Assured Net Rental Income for 2 Years
• Vibrant Bars and Shops Close By
• Excellent Transport Links
• Managed by Acorn Property Group
• Prices from £129,950
Liverpool is one of the largest cities in the UK. The city itself has a population of almost 500,000 people, putting it in the top 10 most popular cities in the UK, and the larger Liverpool Metropolitan Area contains over2.2 million people.
Liverpool and the larger Merseyside Economic Area make up one of the two economies of the North West of England.
The city has transformed into one of the UK's leading business destinations by an ambitious and far-reaching regeneration programme.
This includes Liverpool ONE, Project Jennifer, Anfield Stadium, Liverpool Waters and the Liverpool 2 Superport.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CityResidence-149950-Liverpool. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Property Investments, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.