1 bedroom flat for saleWolstenholme Square, Wood Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- Prime Location in L1 Postcode
- 8% Assured Net Rental Income for 3 Years
- In a continental-style square with cafe & restaurant culture onsite
- 2 Minutes Walk from Liverpool ONE - £1bn shopping centre
- Free Furniture Pack
- Fully managed by Golding Estates
- Prices from just £79,950
One Wolstenholme Square Apartments
For Investment Purposes Only - No Help to Buy Scheme Available
Wolstenholme Square represents a rare opportunity to acquire a new build apartment in a regeneration area that is in the very heart of one of the UK's fastest growing cities. The square itself is being reinvented as a continental-style cafe culture hub, with cafe's, bars and restaurants onsite.
The site is also just 2 minutes walk from the £1bn Liverpool ONE shopping centre scheme which has rejuvenated Liverpool's retail offer in recent years. It is also adjacent to Liverpool's bohemian Ropewalks Quarter, home to the cities students and trendiest bars and restaurants.
The development itself will benefit from excellent onsite facilities including a fully fitted gym, ground floor retail, 24 hour concierge and security.
• Very Central City Centre Location
• 8% Assured Net Rental Income for 3 Years
• Less than 500m from Central underground station
• Fully managed by Golding Estates
• Properties from £79,950
• Free Furniture Pack
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WolstenholmeSquare-84950-Liverpool. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Property Investments, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.