Land for saleToddington Lane, Littlehampton
Sold STC 1.5 ac. | £1,250,000
- 1.5 acres (0.61 hectares)
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PLUS 1.5 ACRES
- PLANNING SUBMITTED FOR 10 HOUSES
- PLUS 3 HOUSES WHEN BUNGALOW DEMOLISHED
- WITHIN 1.5 MILES OF LITTLEHAMPTON STATION
WARWICK BAKER ESTATE AGENTS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS 4 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH ADJOINING LAND HAVING DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL FOR BUILDING 10 NEW HOUSES . THE SITE IS 1.5 ACRES AND IS LOCATED WITHIN 1.5 MILES OF THE MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION ( LONDON VICTORIA 115 MINUTES ). THE A27 IS WITHIN 2 MILES AND OFFERS ACCESS EASY ALONG THE COAST WEST TO CHICHESTER 12 MILES AND EAST TO BRIGHTON 23 MILES. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY THE VENDOR'S SOLE AGENT.
Littlehampton has a wealth of amenities and attractions including the 'Look and Sea Centre' on the banks of the River Arun. Littlehampton's seafront and Greensward is home to the famous East Beach Café and Windmill Centre, which offers the latest blockbusters, as well as a variety of talented amateur dramatics and dance groups from the local area. Rustington village is within 3 miles where further local amenities including the comprehensive shopping precinct can be found.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26655237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warwick Baker Estate Agents, Shoreham-By-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.