4 bedroom detached house for saleThorneycroft Road, Keighley, BD20
- Village location
- Spacious modern detached house
- Very large double garage with additional storage area
- Excellent local schools
- 4 bedrooms
- Dining kitchen and 3 reception rooms
- House bathroom and en-suite
- Extremely flexible accommodation
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in the attractive village of East Morton, close to local amenities and with excellent schools nearby. The house offers extremely flexible living accommodation, with varying options for the downstairs rooms.
Briefly comprising :- 4 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, TV room/snug, en-suite and house bathroom, and large double garage with additional storage attached.
Dining kitchen with a range of solid oak fronted fitted cupboards, wall units, and drawers providing ample storage. Newly fitted extensive worktops and white ceramic sink. Gas hob and electric double-oven incorporating microwave oven. Fully tiled floor and views over the garden.
Utility room with stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, and space for either dryer or additional fridge. Side door to garden.
Hallway with downstairs WC off.
TV room/snug or dining room, with patio doors opening onto the garden.
Lounge with fitted gas fire and panoramic views across the Aire valley. TV point.
Combined dining room and study with panoramic views across the Aire valley. Could also be used as bedroom 5.
Spacious master bedroom with magnificent views over the Aire valley. En-suite shower room with WC, hand basin, and shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 with space for a double bed and additional wardrobe storage. Superb views over adjoining farmland. Two further single bedrooms.
House bathroom, re-fitted a few years ago, with WC, hand basin, and bath with 'rain shower' over and glass shower screen.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63318578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS58270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.