Shop for saleBattersea Park Road, London
850 sq. ft. | £84,950
- 850 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this former sub post office currently trading as a mail box, convenience/grocery, greeting cards and stationery store.
- The unit also benefits from the National Lottery, mail box service with postal services, Ups and DHL, Oyster and Pay Point.
- The premises are prominently located on the busy Battersea Park Road within this well populated area of Battersea. Also close by are other local traders as well as Battersea Park, Battersea Fire Stati
- Use A1.
- Premium £84,950 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
- Rental £26,000 per annum exclusive.
- Lease with the property available to let on a new full repairing and insuring basis for a term to be agreed subject to periodic rent reviews.
Full descriptionWarren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this former sub post office currently trading as a mail box, convenience/grocery, greeting cards and stationery store.
The unit also benefits from the National Lottery, mail box service with postal services, Ups and DHL, Oyster and Pay Point.
The premises are prominently located on the busy Battersea Park Road within this well populated area of Battersea. Also close by are other local traders as well as Battersea Park, Battersea Fire Station and Clapham Junction Mainline Railway Station.
Premium £84,950 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £26,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease with the property available to let on a new full repairing and insuring basis for a term to be agreed subject to periodic rent reviews.
Business rates £800 per annum approx. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries with the local rating department at the London Borough of Wandsworth.
Size 850 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Saturday 7.30 am - 6pm and Sunday closed.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £286,000 per annum approx.
Staff owner managed with 4 staff.
Accounts these available on request subject to viewing.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Local authority London Borough of Wandsworth.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63319010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26655283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.