2 bedroom flat for saleOld Hall Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3
- Liverpool City Centre
- 8% gross Rental Income
- Only 25% total deposit required
- Completed show flat for viewings
- Very close to Underground Station
- 5* Concierge Services
- Managed by Signature Living
60 Old Hall Street Apartments
For Investment Purposes Only - No Help to Buy Scheme Available
60 Old Hall Street is in the most central city centre location imagineable, comprising of one and two bed apartments, featuring luxury finishings. There is a completed show flat, so organise viewing today to appreciate the quality on offer!
60 Old Hall Street enjoys a fully equipped rooftop gymnasium, running track and open air garden, located seconds from Underground Station. In addition local amenities, transport links, office buildings and cultural attractions are within walking distance. Close to the thriving area of Castle Street, with its exceptional bar & restaurant offerings, and only 5 minutes walk to Liverpool ONE shopping centre.
* Liverpool City Centre
* 8% gross Rental Income
* Just 25% deposit required! 75% upon completion
* Rooftop gymnasium, running track and open air garden
* Seconds from Underground Station
* 5* Concierge Services
* Managed by Signature Living
* Prices from £120,000
Distance from local Amenities
* Moorfields Station - 1 Minute Walk
* Liverpool One Shopping Centre - 5 Minute Walk
* Albert Dock - 5 Minute Walk
* Castle Street (Bar & Restaurant Area) - 2 Minute Walk
* Lime Street Station - 8 Minute Walk
* University of Liverpool - 20 Minute Walk
60 Old Hall Street is situated in one of the most desirable locations in Liverpool, in the very heart of the city's commercial district. This will appeal to the young professional market due to it being a quiet area of an evening, yet only 2 minutes from the thriving restaurant and bar scene in Castle Street, and only 5 minutes to Liverpool ONE. Residents will enjoy the gym, rooftop gardens and running track on offer onsite. The area is home to Liverpool's thriving business community, with all major companies having their offices based in this area.
The district is serviced by numerous public transport options, with the underground station being on the same street less than 1 minute walk away & 60 Old Hall Street is also walking distance to the waterfront, Albert Dock & Echo Arena.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OldHall-164000-Liverpool. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Property Investments, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.