3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePentland Avenue, Chelmsford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Larger Kitchen - Family Room Extension
- Off Road Parking for Three Vehicles
- Light & Airy
- Great School Catchments
A truly stunning family home which has been modernised and sympathetically restored to the highest standards and with great attention to detail that wows from start to finish. Benefiting from a modern kitchen extension, off road parking and workshop in the garden we would advise an early viewing.
Entrance Door To:
Leaded window and radiator with stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Double glazed window to side view and low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and radiator.
Living Room 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front view and storage cupboard.
Opening to kitchen/dining area with under floor heating.
Kitchen/Dining Area 16' x 14' 10" ( 4.88m x 4.52m )
A stunning kitchen extension that has become the focal point and hub of the house which has been done to the highest of standards from the quality stone flooring to the bi-folding doors. Bespoke kitchen comprising of stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into worktop surfaces with quality base level units with splashbacks and spot lighting. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Separate high quality island unit. Central heating boiler in cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine. Bi-folding doors to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Original stained leaded window to side view with airing cupboard and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" into units x 10' ( 3.51m into units x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear view with original wood door and spot lighting.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" into units x 10' ( 3.40m into units x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front view with original wood door and spot lighting.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.21m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front view with spot lighting and radiator.
Suite with double glazed obscured window to side view, under floor heating, tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps.
Hard wood decked seating area with remainder laid to lawn with wooden shed to remain with workshop enclosed by wood panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63319253.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.