1 bedroom flat for saleManchester Off Plan Residence Apartments, Bridgewater Way, Chester Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15
- 7% Rental Income
- Stunning location between Deansgate and Salford Keys
- 24 hour Concierge Services
- Fully managed "hands-off" rental investment
Off-Plan Apartment in Manchester
For Investment Purposes Only - No Help to Buy Scheme Available
This apartment is located is a high end, off-plan development, which is directly between the thriv-ing hub of Deansgate and the business district of Salford Quays and Media City. These properties are in the ideal location to invest due to the rising property prices, excellent rental yields and the enviable array of on-site facilities that the development is set to enjoy.
The apartment is also located a short tram ride to all local amenities, including the uber trendy area of Deansgate, which is home to many bars, restaurants and bohemian music venues. The property is also convenient for young professionals working in the media hub of Salford Quays, with many high-profile organisations relocating there in recent years, including the BBC and ITV.
• Excellent, central Manchester location
• 7% Rental Income Projected
• 24 hour Concierge Services
• Fully Managed "hands-off" rental investment
• Prices from £140,000
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BridgeWaterWayManchester-149950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Property Investments, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.