2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMountain Crescent, Dewsbury
Sold STC £75,000
- ***Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000***
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- ***No Chain***
***Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000*** Offered with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen / diner, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Having a hardstanding area to front and enclosed garden to rear.
***Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000***
Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Double glazed uPVC door to front and radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 8" To Chimney Recess ( 4.50m x 3.25m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and timber fire place with inset gas fire. Dado rail, coving to ceiling and access to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 11" Max In Utility Cupboard x 8' 5" ( 5.46m Max In Utility Cupboard x 2.57m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Utility cupboard housing central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Built in fridge freezer, radiator and laminate flooring. Under stairs storage area, uPVC door to side and double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to side and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 14' 9" ( 2.77m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and access to walk in storage.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 3" Max To Chimney Recess ( 3.38m x 3.12m Max To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling. Built in storage cupboard.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with electric shower. Tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a hardstanding area and to the rear is an enclosed garden with paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63319736.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.