Shop for saleLillie Road, London
1,300 sq. ft.
- 1,300 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this A3/A5 American style BBQ and Grill Restaurant with alcohol licence situated on the popular and busy Lillie Road within the well popu
- Also close by are the Normand Park, Hotel Ibis London Earls Court and Holiday Inn Express.
- The nearest station is West Brompton.
- The premises comprise a comfortable established air conditioned and heated restaurant including bar area with up to 60 covers as well as large kitchen area in the basement with food service lift and f
- Located near to West Brompton Underground Station and just a short walk from Fulham Broadway the restaurant offers tremendous food and atmosphere to include homemade burgers and desserts plus a fantas
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this A3/A5 American style BBQ and Grill Restaurant with alcohol licence situated on the popular and busy Lillie Road within the well populated area of Fulham close to both local and national retailers.
Also close by are the Normand Park, Hotel Ibis London Earls Court and Holiday Inn Express.
The nearest station is West Brompton.
The premises comprise a comfortable established air conditioned and heated restaurant including bar area with up to 60 covers as well as large kitchen area in the basement with food service lift and fully fitted with the necessary equipment plus male and female toilets.
Located near to West Brompton Underground Station and just a short walk from Fulham Broadway the restaurant offers tremendous food and atmosphere to include homemade burgers and desserts plus a fantastic selection of Cocktails and Milkshakes. Also the owners try we understand to locally source as much of their food as possible with the restaurant suitable we believe for everyone so come in and enjoy.
Use A3/A5 with alcohol licence.
Premium £60,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £36,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease with 13 years approx remaining.
Business rates £8,000 per annum approx. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries to the local rating department at the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
Size ground floor and basement 1,300 sq ft approx.
Opening hours currently closed.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Local authority London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-63320000.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26655388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.