2 bedroom terraced house for saleVandyke Road, Leighton Buzzard
- Period Property
- Short Walk in to Town
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Four Piece Bathroom
This period property is offered in immaculate condition throughout still with many of its charming features and is only a short walk in to Leighton Buzzard town centre.
This period property is offered in immaculate condition throughout still with many of its charming features and is only a short walk in to Leighton Buzzard town centre. Downstairs the property consists of a lounge/diner space that can be split with a concertina door, leading through to a refitted kitchen and then on to office room. Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. MUST VIEW!
Door to the front.
Door to the front porch, door to the dining room, stairs to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.48m )
Window to the rear, concertina doors to the lounge, door to the kitchen. Fire place, radiator.
Lounge 10' 6" x 13' 3" into the bay ( 3.20m x 4.04m into the bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front. TV and telephone points, radiator, gas fire.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 11' 10" ( 2.59m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the side, door to the side, door to the study. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces over, sink and drainer. Electric double oven, gas 5 ring hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs up from the entrance hall, doors to both bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" incl. fitted wardrobe x 13' 3" into bay ( 4.70m incl. fitted wardrobe x 4.04m into bay )
Double glazed bay window. Radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 3.07m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the rear. Shower cubicle with electric shower, jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, heated towel rail, radiator.
Small frontage with low wall and path to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with shed and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63320849.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.