3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChillington Way, Norton Heights
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE, PLUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING SPACE
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM, ENSUITE AND CLOAKROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND PARKING TO REAR
- OF DAVID WILSON CONSTRUCTION
- WELL LOCATED TO TRANSPORT LINKS INTO THE CITY
There's no need to go to Specsavers, your eyes aren't deceiving you! This beautiful THREE BEDROOMED, TWO BATHROOMED SEMI DETATCHED HOME truly is in the most impeccable order. Well kept, tastefully decorated and it's one of the sought after, original homes on Norton Heights of David Wilson Construction. The front path leads past perfectly groomed shrubs to the picture perfect front door. The spacious lounge benefits from a flood of light through the bay window and the open plan kitchen dining space offers patio doors to the rear lawned garden. The home also benefits from downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there are TWO HUGE BEDROOMS (no box room to be seen!) and a modern family bathroom. The third floor is host to the master bedroom and ensuite. To the rear there is a garage and off road parking space. It really is move in ready for one lucky family! You have to see it to believe it! Dial 01782 958944 now!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63322097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7367609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel Makepeace Bespoke Estate Agents, Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.