This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Meadowbank Drive, Ellesmere Port

Under Offer £75,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Reception
  • 1 Bathroom
  • Recently Refurbished
  • Electric Heating
  • UPVC Double Glazing
  • Allocated Parking
  • Council Tax Band A

Full description

**NO CHAIN** A stylish ground floor apartment located on a quiet and leafy residential estate in the sought after location of Little Sutton. The purchase price represents an 80% share and is ideal for a first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder. The apartment is within a well maintained development that offers private parking and communal gardens. The apartment has just undergone a complete refurbishment throughout and briefly comprises of entrance hall with storage cupboard, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom, good size family bathroom with over bath electric shower, large open plan kitchen and lounge. Council tax band - A

Shared Ownership - 80% shared ownership of a leasehold apartments with the other 20% been owned by the freeholder, Muir Housing. The property has a remaining 88 year lease. A low service charge of approximately £36.00 per week is payable to Muir which includes building insurance and service charges to maintain the communal areas.

Hallway - Wall mounted electric radiator, high quality wood effect flooring, telephone point, phone entry system. Built-in storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.

Open Plan Lounge And Kitchen - 22'0 x 11'2 overall max (6.71m x 3.40m overall max) -

Lounge Area - Double glazed windows to side and rear, electric radiator, TV and telephone points, high quality wood effect flooring.

Kitchen Area - Fitted with a range of matching white wall and base units and plinths, laminate worktops, stainless steel single drain sink unit, four ring electric ceramic hob, electric oven below. Housing and plumbing for washing machine and space suitable for fridge or upright fridge/freezer (prospective purchasers should note the washing machine and fridge/freezer may be available by separate negotiation). high quality wood effect flooring, double glazed window to front.

Bedroom One - 10'8 x 8'7 (3.25m x 2.62m) - (Excluding depth of wardrobes)
Double glazed window to rear, electric radiator, high quality wood effect flooring. Built-in double wardrobe with sliding doors. TV aerial point.

Bedroom Two - 10'6 x 6'9 (3.20m x 2.06m) - Double glazed window to rear, high quality wood effect flooring.

Bathroom - White suite comprising; bath with electric shower above, glazed shower screen. Wash basin, push button flush wc. tiled flooring, tiling to walls. Extractor fan, shaver point.

Outside - To the front of the development is a parking area with a single allocated parking space for number 56. Visitor parking is also available, there are also communal areas surrounding the building made up of lawned gardens.

Misrepresentation Act 1967
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate, are set out for guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements of representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in the employment of Ashton & Grosvenor has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.


Living/Dining Room 

Bedroom 1 

Bedroom 2 


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
26 November 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton & Grosvenor, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.