2 bedroom terraced house for saleSudley Road, Bognor Regis
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced House
- Convienient Location
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Lounge With Patio Doors Onto Garden
- White Bathroom Suite
- Modern Kitchen
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this two double bedroom house with off road parking and south facing rear garden. other benefits include gas central heating and double glazed windows.
This two double bed mid terraced house is convieniently located for the Town Centre and Bognor Regis train station. The ground floor of the property comprises of a modern kitchen and a spacious living room with patio doors onto the south facing rear garden. The first floor of the property features two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a full white suite.
Externally the property benefits from a shared driveway, south facing rear garden and being convienently situated for both the Bognor Regis train station and the Town Centre.
Double glazed door to the front and flooring laid to vinyl
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.12m )
Double glazed patio doors onto rear garden, carpeted floor, cupboard under the stairs, radiator TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' ( 3.48m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen featuring both base and wall units. Sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood. plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, combination boiler and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, satellite tv cable and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpeted flooring
Bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin with vantiy unit, WC, extractor fan, partly tiled and vinyl flooring.
South facing garden laid to decking and grey slate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63324212.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.