4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFreshbrook Road, Lancing
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- Utility Room
- Off road parking
- Very well presented
A stunning four bedroom semi-detached house, with off road parking, four bedrooms, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, bedroom four/second reception, attractive rear garden with lawn and sun deck, very well presented. Close to local Lancing station, shops and amenities. Easy access to the seafront.
A stunning four bedroom semi-detached house, with off road parking, four bedrooms, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, bedroom four/second reception, attractive rear garden with lawn and sun deck, very well presented. Close to local Lancing station, shops and amenities. Easy access to the seafr
Front door leading into entrance hall. Two double glazed windows to side. Radiator to side,. Doors to:
Lounge / Bedroom Four 14' 5" max x 13' 3" max into bay ( 4.39m max x 4.04m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect with radiator below. Chimney breast, picture rail and arched recess.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen Diner 23' 8" x 18' 4" ( 7.21m x 5.59m )
Dining Area 10' 7" x 15' 7" max ( 3.23m x 4.75m max )
Range of full height built in cupboards and shelving. Further wall mounted storage cupboard and floor level storage. Breakfast bar with cupboards below. Through to:
Lounge Area 7' 3" x 9' 5" ( 2.21m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Double glazed sliding door providing access to the rear garden. Range of built in cupboards and shelving.
Kitchen Area 9' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.41m )
Range of matching white gloss wall and base units with worksurfaces over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for fridge and double range style oven. White gloss tiled walls. Pantry style open cupboard with shelving. Wall hatch to lounge area. Spot lighting. Breakfast bar into lounge area. Double glazed frosted door to:
Utility Room 20' 1" x 8' 3" narrowing to 3' 1" ( 6.12m x 2.51m narrowing to 0.94m )
Space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear. Door to front drive and double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side. Low level flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to first floor. Radiator to side. Built in storage. Banister, radiator,picture rail and double glazed window to the side. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 13' 3" ( 3.58m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching views towards the downs. Radiator and picture rails.
Bedroom Two 19' 7" x 12' extending to 14' 2" ( 5.97m x 3.66m extending to 4.32m )
Divided into three sleeping areas by stud walling. Two double glazed windows to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Picture rail and radiator.
Bathroom 10' 11" max x 6' 7" ( 3.33m max x 2.01m )
Matching white suite comprising panel enclosed corner bath, low level flush WC and wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, extractor and fully tiled walls. Frosted double glazed window to the side aspect.
Wooden gate to front garden with lawn area and pathway to front door. Wall surround.
Decked sun terrace and lawn area. Wooden playhouse and wooden shed. Gate to rear with hard standing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63324215.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG103110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.