2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn Road, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63
- ***IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***
- ***2 Double Bedrooms***
- ***UPVC Windows / GCH***
- ***Large open plan living room / diner***
- ***Enclosed back yard***
**NGU Homesales are delighted to bring to the market this attractive 2 bed, terraced house on Hawthorn Road situated in the popular area of Ashington, Northumberland. The property is in close proximity to local schools, shops and has excellent transport links so would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, small family or Investor.
This lovely property has retained some attractive period features throughout and consists of :
* Modern fitted kitchen with a selection of floor & wall units
* Spacious open plan living room / dining room
* Bedroom 1 (Large double)
* Bedroom 2 (double)
* Modern fitted bathroom with 3 piece suite
* Externally there is an enclosed rear yard and front paved area.
The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing.
**Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment**.
For further information please call our Buyer Enquiry line: 0191 4910344 and select Option 2.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HawthornRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMESALES , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.