4 bedroom detached house for saleHorsford, Norwich, NR10
- Detached residence in a beautiful village location
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Dual aspect lounge
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking to the front
- Guide £290,000-£300,000
Beautiful detached home set in the quiet village of Horsford, the property offers spacious accommodation throughout and certainly benefits from having excellent area to entertain. Further include four double bedrooms with master en-suite, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and utility room. To the outside there is a large enclosed rear garden, driveway and single garage.
Horsford is an extremely popular village located 6 miles from Norwich with regular bus services into the city centre and within easy reach of the picturesque North Norfolk Coast. The village caters for families and individuals alike with several local shops, an infant and junior school, public house, post office, village hall complex and church.
Guide Price £290,000-£300,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63370316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26660771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.