2 bedroom apartment for saleVista, Queenstown Road, Battersea SW8
Fixed Price £1,100,000
- Re-Sale offered BELOW contract price!
- 100% cash buyers ONLY as this is due to complete this month (Nov 2016)
BARGAIN! We are selling this off plan re-sale BELOW contract price. ONLY offered to 100% cash buyer as the completion in this month (Nov 2016). 2 bed, 2 bath with 2x terraces. 942 sq ft. Please email for brochure, payment scheduel etc..
Completion: Nov 2016
We also have other re-sale and new sales on this popular development. Pl email us to discuss further.
The innovative and striking architecture has been conceived by world-leading architects Scott Brownrigg, to incorporate extensive outdoor landscaping and feature terraces, where residents will benefit from spectacular views over Battersea Park and towards the River Thames.
Vista features an abundance of both private and public outside landscaped space. Across the road at Battersea Park, one is able to appreciate the beauty of nature and indulge in energizing tree- lined walks and a variety of other sports activities.
- Battersea Park 2 min walk
- Sloane Square (Chelsea) 12 min walk
- Victoria 17 min walk or bus 44 in 7 mins)
- Knightsbridge(Harrods) – Hyde Park - 30 mins walk or bus 137/452 in 15 mins
- High Street Kensington bus 452 in 18 mins
- Oxford Circus bus 137 in 33 min
- dedicated 24-hour concierge service
- fully equipped residents'
- vitality pool and sauna provide the perfect area to unwind at any time of day
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Yulia_1a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Property Zone, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.