3 bedroom detached house for saleBellamy's Lane, Burnham Market, King's Lynn, Norfolk
An immaculately presented detached 3 bedroom property, a short walk from the centre of Burnham Market. An ideal family residence or second home with vacant possession (no chain). The property boasts a lovely large kitchen / dining room with master suite above, a low maintenance, part walled garden and a single garage with off street parking.
- Large kitchen / dining room
- Utility / boot room
- Triple aspect sitting room with wood burning stove
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Dressing room or bedroom 4
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Low maintenance part walled garden
- Single brick built garage with off street parking for two cars
- Double glazed UVPC windows and neutral décor throughout
Driving Distances (approx.)
- Coast at Burnham Overy Staithe 1.5 miles
- Brancaster 5 miles
- Wells-next-the-Sea 6 miles
- Fakenham 10 miles
- Kings Lynn (mainline train station) 22 miles
The picturesque village of Burnham Market is close to the North Norfolk Heritage Coast and the fine sandy beaches of the Holkham Estate and Brancaster. Burnham Market has many individual boutiques and shops. Amenities also include; a post office, doctor's surgery, dentist, garage, tennis courts, several churches and a range of hostelries including the renowned Hoste Arms Hotel. This beautiful village is centered around a green surrounded by mainly Georgian houses and is considered to be one of the most desirable locations in Norfolk.
Post Mill House has a commanding position on the corner of Mill Green and Bellamy's Lane. A recent extension has greatly enhanced the property by adding a large kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. The large triple aspect kitchen / dining room is fitted with a range of stylish painted oak 'Heritage' base and wall units. The Aga Rangemaster electric cooker with ceramic hob and extractor hood and the integrated appliances including an AEG dishwasher and Electrolux fridge / freezer are included in the sale. French doors lead out onto the patio. The useful utility / boot room has fitted cupboards, a sink and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a separate downstairs cloakroom. The large south facing sitting room has triple aspect windows with views to the church. The room has a contemporary wood burning / multi fuel stove (Charnwood Cove 2) on a granite hearth.
On the first floor, the galleried landing gives access to two bedrooms both having lovely views over Burnham Market and open countryside beyond. There is a family bathroom with a white bathroom suite. The master bedroom suite has a vaulted ceiling and is accessed via a dressing room or possible 4th bedroom.
Situated on a corner plot, the house sits in an elevated position. The lawned front garden is enclosed by a wooden picket fence. There is a single brick built garage with power and light. The driveway provides ample off street parking for two cars. The low maintenance side garden is secure and private and has an Indian sandstone patio area bounded by oak sleepers with steps leading up to a further graveled walled garden area surrounded by mature shrubs.
Directions to PE31 8ES
From the village green in Burnham Market take North Street heading east towards Burnham Overy Town, turn left into Bellamy's Lane and the property can be found on the right hand side on the corner of Mill Green.
Kings Lynn and West Norfolk Band: C Annual Cost: £1392.90 (2016/17)
Mains water and drainage, electricity (Smart meter fitted 2016) and oil fired central heating system (serviced 2016). BT telephone line (3 telephone sockets), recently fitted TV aerial (3 aerial sockets).
Fixtures and Fittings
Items regarded as fixtures and fittings including; carpets, fitted blinds, light fittings and integrated kitchen appliances are included in the sale price.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops & Staff. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63478502.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUM160137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.