2 bedroom maisonette for saleHow Green Lane, Hever
- UNIQUE FIRST FLOOR PERIOD CONVERSION
- QUIET, SEMI-RURAL SETTING
- 1,173 SQUARE FEET OF ACCOMMODATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRESSING/STORAGE ROOM
- SITTING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE
- LOFT SPACE WITH SCOPE FOR CONVERSION
- CAR PORT AND PRIVATE PARKING FOR 2/3 VEHICLES
- PRIVATE GARDEN AREA
** APPROACHING 1,200 SQUARE FEET OF ACCOMMODATION WITH PARKING, PRIVATE GARDEN & OWN ACCESS **
Set down a leafy driveway and forming part of a cluster of unique homes created via the conversion of a Victorian cottage hospital, this spacious first floor flat benefits from elevated ceiling heights, multi-paned wooden sash windows, exposed floorboards and has a working fireplace to the sitting room.
Presented in good decorative order throughout, the property offers excellent scope for an imaginative new owner to place their own ‘stamp’ on their new home, including a generous loft space with potential for conversion.
POINTS OF NOTE
- Entrance hall with door to a utility/store room (with plumbing for a WC) and wide staircase rising to the first floor
- Galleried landing with stripped floorboards, loft access, door to an airing cupboard
- Kitchen/diner with base and wall cupboards in a limed oak finish with wooden worktops over and undercabinet lighting, undermounted Belfast sink with modern mixer tap, four ring electric inset hob with extractor over, double integrated eye-level oven and separate oven/grill, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, Karndean floor and two sash windows offering an aspect to the side
- Sitting room with exposed floorboards, two multipane sash windows to the front and open (working) fireplace with inset cast iron grate, tiled slips, wooden mantle/surround and slate hearth
- Two double sized bedrooms, including one with far-reaching views over fields and door to a:
- Dressing/store room with skylights to sloping eaves
- Part tiled bathroom with shower cubicle, paneled bath, pedestal basin and close-coupled WC. Tiled floor and frosted sash window to the front
- Private garden area to front, laid to lawn with wooden shed
- Freestanding carport and hard-standing offering parking for 2/3 cars
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63495745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27538956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.