2 bedroom terraced house for saleDanvers Road, Tonbridge
Offers in Excess of
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master with en suite Bathroom
- Ground floor Bathroom with shower
- Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to MLS and High Street
- Easy access to Schools of all grades
- Close to Tonbridge Park/Sports Ground
Howard Cundey are proud to market this Victorian two-bedroom terrace house. The property consists of a lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs bathroom with shower. On the first floor there are two bedrooms the master has an en suite bathroom.
To the rear is an easily maintainable garden which is fantastic for entertaining on a warm summer's day or evening over a barbecue with friends and family.
Situated within a stones throw of Tonbridge's main line station and High Street means it's more than convenient for any buyer looking to move to Tonbridge. With access to all the popular schools, Tonbridge Park/Sports Ground and Haysden Country Park are all a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63554275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBR170222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.