Detached house for saleThe Street, Kilmington, Warminster, Wiltshire, BA12 6RG
- Development opportunity
- Grade 2 listed thtached and stone building
- Planning permission to convert
- Finished property will be 2 dwellings and an annexe
- In the centre of the village
- Bath 22 miles
Thenford is an 18th and 19th Century Grade II Listed house, formerly 2 cottages and the village shop in the centre of the rural village of Kilmington.
Built of stone beneath a thatched and tiled roof the property has spacious rooms and the attached barn is open to the rafters and could be a wonderful space for a kitchen/breakfast room or drawing room.
There are some lovely period features in the house including large flagstones, inglenook fireplace, former bakery oven and exposed beams.
The house in need of complete renovation and planning permission has been granted by the Wiltshire Council to convert the property back into two dwellings.
Listed building consent number: 16/08246/LBC
Planning permission number: 16/07860/FUL
Carry out full repair and complete renovation of buildings and conversion of farmhouse and attached barn to 2 dwellings, repair of detached outbuilding for use ancillary to adjacent dwelling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63557630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STU160410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sturminster Newton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.