3 bedroom terraced house for saleHughenden Road, Hastings
- Mid Terraced House
- Four Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Family Bathroom & Separate Cloakroom
- Basement Level Garage/ Workshop
- Viewing Recommended
A Mid Terraced home offering spacious accommodation over THREE storeys. Accommodation offers a lounge, fitted kitchen, UTILITY room, FOUR bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from a separate cloakroom and a GARAGE/ workshop with private entrance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this Mid Terraced home situated in the popular Hastings area within close proximity to local amenities including Ore Train Station, and a short walk from Hastings Town centre with its comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities and good local schooling. Offering spacious accommodation over three storeys comprising a lounge, fitted kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Additionally the property benefits from a separate cloakroom, garage/ workshop with private entrance and off road parking.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Private front door at Ground Floor level into
Having stairs descending to the lower ground floor lobby. Door into
Lounge 15' x 13' 5" into bay ( 4.57m x 4.09m into bay )
Having TV & Telephone points, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Doorway through to
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces. Inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, cooker point and space for appliances. Doorway into
Having further fitted wall and base level storage units. Further door affording access to a rear balcony.
From Lower Ground Floor Lobby, door into
Fitted and comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc.
Stairs rise to the Ground Floor Entrance Hall, door into
Fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 6" into bay x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.11m into bay x 3.43m into recess )
Having a wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 9" into recess ( 3.81m x 2.97m into recess )
With wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed tilt and turn window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rise to the Top Floor Landing having window to the rear aspect and access to loft space. Door into
Bedroom Three 15' 1" x 13' 6" into bay ( 4.60m x 4.11m into bay )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.84m x 2.67m plus recess )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Garage/ Workshop 15' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.76m )
Accessed at basement level via Beaconsfield Road. Having separate entrance with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63575932.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.