3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeechwood Avenue, Clarkston, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band C
- Extended semi detached villa.
- Two spacious public rooms.
- Three bedrooms.
- Sizeable modern kitchen.
- Two bathrooms.
- Sought-adfter residential location.
A semi-detached family home within an ever sought-after residential pocket of Clarkston which has been thoughtfully extended to provide an ideal balance of family accommodation.
Finished to a good standard throughout and enjoying the benefits of a level plot, this well presented semi- detached villa enjoys all the benefits of a quiet suburban street and is an ever popular choice amongst the family market.
Thoughtfully extended to provide an ideal balance of family accommodation; the property extends to bright and spacious dining sized lounge, separate family room with French door access to the rear garden, sizeable modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, downstairs double bedroom and bathroom with three-quarter size bath. On the upper floor can be found a further two bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom with shower.
As well as a system of gas central heating and double glazing, the property offers the further benefit of an enclosed level rear garden which is laid mostly to lawn and a driveway to the front enabling off-street parking. This particular pocket of Clarkston has proved popular over the years due to its quiet environment, yet easy access is granted to Clarkston centre, which offers a broad ranging, list of shops and amenities, which cater for day-to-day requirements. Clarkston also provides a range of restaurants and eateries, library and health centres. Commuters are catered for via bus and rail links both of which provide regular services to outlying areas. A range of parks and recreational facilities are again available within the immediate area whilst excellent arterial roads also link i
Lounge 21' 6" max point x 14' 8" max point ( 6.55m max point x 4.47m max point )
Family Room 15' 5" x 8' 2" max point ( 4.70m x 2.49m max point )
Kitchen 14' 1" over units x 9' 9" over units ( 4.29m over units x 2.97m over units )
Bedroom One 8' 9" max point x 9' 10" excxluding recess ( 2.67m max point x 3.00m excxluding recess )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.12m x 3.28m )
Bedrpoom Three 7' 8" x 11' 1" ( 2.34m x 3.38m )
Downstairs Bathroom 6' 6" x 4' 10" ( 1.98m x 1.47m )
Family Bathroom 5' 10" over bath x 7' 9" max point ( 1.78m over bath x 2.36m max point )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.