3 bedroom link detached house for saleThorphill Way, High Grange
- Remodelled & Improved Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- Sunny Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Decked Patio & Lawn - Parking For Up to Three Cars
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Shaker Style Units & Comfy Separate Lounge
- Useful Utility Room, Ground Floor WC & Study/Toy Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Modern White Contemporary Design Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
More than your regular link detached house! This nicely presented example with NO ONWARD CHAIN has been remodelled to create a well planned and nicely presented home.
The ground floor layout now comprises a comfortable separate lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with Shaker design units and French doors opening onto the rear garden and utility room. A little bit of the garage has been borrowed and now has a useful ground floor WC and study/toy room. The first floor has three bedrooms (bedroom one and two with fitted wardrobes) and bathroom with a modern white contemporary design suite.
Outside, the front garden has a patterned concrete covering which provides parking for up to three cars and the southerly facing rear garden catches the sun just right. Other features worthy of a mention include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63614773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL180007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.