2 bedroom apartment for saleLavender House, Emerald Gardens, Kew, TW9
- 860 sq ft 2nd floor apartment
- Private balcony
- 24 hour concierge
- 5,306 sq m of landscaped gardens
- Allocated underground parking
- Car club on site available to all residents
- Completion due Apr/May 2018
Created for 21st century living, this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offers 860 sq ft of luxury living.
The apartment comprises a large, open plan living area and fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom and separate bathroom with underfloor heating. The living area opens up onto a private balcony overlooking the beautifully landscaped courtyard, giving the apartment an abundance of natural light. The balcony can also be accessed from the second bedroom. The apartment also offers an abundance of storage space with four storage cupboards in the hall.
Residents will also benefit from a 24 hour concierge service and a secure underground parking space.
Located 0.4 miles from Kew Gardens Underground Station (zone 3) Emerald Gardens is well located to provide access in to central London as well as for the enjoyment of Kew village with its wide selection of independent shops, restaurants and cafés.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63656671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES170580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.