3 bedroom detached house for saleTorwood Brae, Hamilton - extended family home
- Extended family home, fully refurbished throughout to excellent standard
- Full width extension to rear; providing 2nd lounge, utility room and downstairs WC
- Brand new kitchen and bathroom
- New carpets and floor coverings throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- True walk in condition - like a brand new home internally
- Great location
- Lovely mature gardens to the rear
*** OFFERS OVER £165,500 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £185,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a fully refurbished and extended 3 bedroom detached family home in one of Hamilton's most popular areas, just off Wellhall Road?
Would you like a big bright lounge, open plan leading to the dining area with fresh, neutral decor?
How about a gorgeous, brand new white high gloss kitchen, oak-style worktops and a seperate utility room?
What about 3 bedrooms, all with new carpets and freshly painted ?
Would you like a stunning,. brand new bathroom suite?
How about a downstairs WC?
What about mature landscaped gardens to the rear with lots of privacy, and a long driveway to the side ?
Would you like it to have gas central heating and double glazing?
if so, igloo have what you're looking for!
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call us on 01698 283000.
Lounge 5.51m (18'1") x 4.06m (13'4")
Dining Room 3.35m (11'0") x 2.74m (9'0")
Kitchen 5.31m (17'5") x 2.79m (9'2")
Utility Room 1.57m (5'2") x 1.93m (6'4")
2nd Lounge 3.33m (10'11") x 2.95m (9'8")
Downstairs WC 1.12m (3'8") x 1.50m (4'11")
Bedroom 1 4.06m (13'4") x 3.58m (11'9")
Bedroom 2 3.56m (11'8") x 3.35m (11'0")
Bedroom 3 3.23m (10'7") x 2.59m (8'6")
Family Bathroom 2.54m (8'4") x 1.78m (5'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63687884.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.