2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFalkland Crescent, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Fantastic Bishopbriggs Locale
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Gardens & Driveway
- EPC Band C
Appealing modern two bedroom property with private driveway and gardens with option to extend further
Appealing to a variety of buyers from families to first time buyers, the accommodation comprises of reception hallway, welcoming living room, recently upgraded modern fitted kitchen with wall & base mounted units. Upstairs the property extends to two double bedrooms and the property is completed with contemporary three piece suite bathroom with electric shower over bath. The property benefits from plan drawings for potential 3rd bedroom conversion, gas fired central heating system, double glazing units, driveway and rear gardens with patio area and astrograss lawn screened by timber fencing.
The property has a wide selection of local amenities including Aldi & Asda supermarkets, Robroyston & Strathkelvin Retail Parks, regular bus services to Glasgow and surrounding areas and Bishopbriggs train station offers a mainline railway link. Local well quoted schooling located close by at both primary and secondary levels and a number of recreational pursuits can be found within the area including Golf, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs. This popular location is located approximately 6 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80 offering direct access to Edinburgh & Stirling.
Lounge 18' from door x 12' 10" Max ( 5.49m from door x 3.91m Max )
Kitchen 8' 4" from door x 12' 10" max ( 2.54m from door x 3.91m max )
Bedroom One 8' 3" from door x 12' 10" max ( 2.51m from door x 3.91m max )
Bedroom Two 8' 4" from door x 12' 11" max ( 2.54m from door x 3.94m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.