1 bedroom apartment for saleTelevision Centre
- Ground floor flat
- Completion due - Q1 2018
- New Development
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Excellent residents facilities including a cinema
- Swimming pool & spa
- Residents gym
- Soho House access
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Walking distance to 24hours tube station
Opportunity to purchase a large 1 bedroom luxury apartment at the Television Centre measuring 617 sq ft with large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, spacious open plan reception with stylish fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances. Timber flooring in the living room, underfloor heating, comfort cooling. Completion due - March 2018.
Television Centre is the former home of the BBC being brought back to life. Residents will enjoy The Health Club with excellent gym facilities, an 18.5m swimming pool, steam room, sauna, fitness and yoga studios, and a spa offering residents and visitors a full range of beauty treatments.
Soho House will be opening White City House, their new private members' club, at TVC in April. Further residents amenities include a lounge, meeting rooms, private gardens and rooftop rotunda with roof terrace. 24 hour concierge, cafes and restaurants.
With White City, Wood Lane and Shepherds Bush stations on your doorstep, Television Centre is served by excellent Underground, Overground, bus and road routes into the West End, the City and Canary Wharf, and will include access to Crossrail in under 10 minutes from 2018.
* This is an off-plan property and the vendor is selling the original contract with the developer (re-assignment).
** Computer generated or show room images are for illustrative purposes only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63721315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LondonDom , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.