3 bedroom terraced house for saleHamiltonhill Gardens, Glasgow
- Three Bedroom Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Private Gardens
- EPC Band C
Three bedroom property located within a flourishing district close to the heart of Glasgow’s City Centre District and local amenities. EER C
The recently redecorated and highly flexible accommodation consists of a welcoming reception hall with stairs leading to the upper level and WC off. Spacious lounge, fitted dining kitchen offers an array of floor and split level wall mounted units, three double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes and master ensuite shower room and family bathroom with three
piece suite. Further features include gas fired central heating system, double glazed window units and private garden.
Hamiltonhill Gardens attracts a truly eclectic mix of buyers and residents - many of which are professional and, indeed, appear to admire for being within close proximity of an influx leaning towards the arts community. The Royal Conservatoire has its dance and production studios close by with The National Theatre of Scotland and Scottish Opera as neighbours at the Speirs Locks facility. There are rehearsal spaces and photographic studios and the Whiskey Bond workspace is also to be found within this thriving area. The Forth and Clyde canal is close at hand and well-tended walkways are ideal for recreational running / walks. Routes to destinations further afield are easily accessed with road networks and motorway links located within minutes of the car park.
Lounge 10' 9" from door x 15' 4" to window ( 3.28m from door x 4.67m to window )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 14' 5" from recess to door x 17' 11" max ( 4.39m from recess to door x 5.46m max )
W.C 5' 11" from door x 3' 3" max ( 1.80m from door x 0.99m max )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 10' 10" from door into wardrobe x 14' 4" max ( 3.30m from door into wardrobe x 4.37m max )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 10' 11" from door x 11' 5" max ( 3.33m from door x 3.48m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" from door x 7' max ( 3.30m from door x 2.13m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.