3 bedroom house for saleFourth Cross Road, Twickenham, TW2
- Exceptionally finished three bedroom three floored house
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with large centre island
- Wonderful 65' private garden with decked and grassed area
- Stunning master bedroom with en-suite and fitted storage
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Set in the catchment area for two wonderful schools
- Waldegrave Girls School and Trafalgar primary
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom three floored house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and a wonderful master bedroom with en suite.
Fourth Cross Road is a fantastic street set moments from the picturesque amenities and open spaces of Twickenham Green. Twickenham is within easy reach and offers a wealth of amenities and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63849220.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1054155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.